6 Proven Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
But do you know how good it can be for your health?
Apple cider vinegar is known for doing anything, ranging from fixing hiccups and reducing cold signals, helps in weight loss and cardiovascular disease prevention.
Here are some reasons for adding Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to your diet:-
- Promotes healthy blood sugar:- Studies show that apple cider vinegar has strong anti-glycemic properties which help keep blood sugar levels healthy. Vinegar prevents some starch from digestion, it prevents your blood glucose from growing.
- It helps in Heartburn and Acid Reflux:- Acid reflux is usually caused by very little acid in the stomach. Apple cider vinegar is full of antibiotic properties. To help acid levels in your stomach, drink a teaspoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol:- Apple cider vinegar enhances healthy cholesterol. Also, the study shows that it can prevent arterial damage and oxidation, which is the main cause of high cholesterol.
- It helps with healthy weight loss:- Apple cider vinegar can be very beneficial for lose weight. This is because it contains an acetic acid that makes you feel less hungry, helps your body break the material, and reduces the amount of water stored in your body. If you want to lose weight then this is a great mix.
- Apple cider vinegar has antioxidant properties:- Apple cider vinegar contains many antioxidants that keep your body healthy and smooth. These include catechins, gallic acid, caffeine, and chlorogenic acid.
- Improve nutrient absorption:- Acetic acid in Apple cider vinegar can help your body take in the important minerals from the food you eat. Adding vinegar to your salad dressing can help you to pick up your salad vegetables in more nutrients!
Only two teaspoons can keep your heart healthy in the day, let your body take nutritious nutrients, and much more.
If you are planning to start using Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), here are some tips:-
- Do not take any apple cider vinegar on the shelf. Make sure you buy and use only organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- If you want to drink it every day, then you better mix just two spoons (Not more than that ) in a glass of water. You can add flavor by adding a tablespoon of honey or some lemon juice!
- If you do not like to drink apple cider vinegar, then you have other options. You can include it in your salad or other recipes, to make sure that you are still adding it to your diet.