Know the method of making lime water (Chune ka Pani Banane ki Vidhi), along with the benefits of drinking lime water and the method of its consumption. Chole water is a panacea for children not digesting milk, throwing milk, and coming back again and again.
You will get the benefits of drinking lime water only if you make lime water properly because lime water is beneficial like nectar in many diseases of children. If the liver of the child is not strong, if the child throws up the mother’s milk if there is vomiting or vomiting caused by diarrhea and acidity, giving him lime water is beneficial. By consuming it, children become healthy and fit, their digestion remains fine.
How to make Lime Water (Lime Water) | Chune ka Pani ka Formula
Table of Contents
Before knowing the method of making Lime Water (Lime Water), let us know about the method of consuming Lime Water (Chune ka Pani Banane ki Vidhi):-
How to consume Lime Water
- Give this lime water (lime water) in the form of as many drops to a child below the age of 1 year in the form of two teaspoons of milk mixed with one drop of lime water (lime water) in the morning and evening.
- From 1 year to 8 years, children should be given half a cup of water or 15 to 20 or quarter to half teaspoon of lime water with milk twice a day.
- Disorders of milk in young children in children means that there is a panacea for eradicating diseases caused by drinking milk.
- According to the method given, by consuming lime water, the condition of the child starts improving within 5 to 7 days. Not only this, baby teeth also come out easily.
How to make lime water Chune Ka Pani Bnane Ki Vidhi
- By putting 60 grams of unslaked lime in an earthen pot, mix it 20 times i.e. about 1 kg 200 grams of water.
- Stir with the wood a couple of times a day so that the lime dissolves well.
- Then after 24 hours, drain the clean water in the middle, filter it with a cloth, and fill it in the bottle.
- Make sure that the lime sitting in the middle does not move and the crust that has accumulated on the top layer should also be removed first. This is lime water.
- If you want, you can also sweeten it by adding 120 grams of ground sugar candy so that the child likes its taste.
- So friends, this was the method of making lime water and the method of consuming it.
Benefits of drinking lime water | Chune Ka Pani Peene Ke Fayde
Mother’s milk is like nectar for the child. But some digestion or the digestion is so bad for the young milk mother still unable to digest and after drinking milk or remove milk or start scouring | Many children potty several times a day.
- We children milk is not digested or arose from the diarrhea and acidity, the acidity caused by indigestion nausea or vomiting to make with the kids along the muscular and children’s digestion panacea to solve the water permeation We are going to tell you the method and how to consume it.
- Lime water (lime water) is beneficial like nectar for children |
- By consuming it, children become healthy and fit.
- If the liver of the child has become weak or weak or the child is unable to digest mother’s milk, then giving him lime water is beneficial.
- The digestion of the child remains fine and the vomiting caused by diarrhea and acidity due to indigestion or indigestion, ie vomiting, is cured by consuming lime water.
- Due to this, many diseases caused by calcium deficiency in the child are prevented and children become strong and strong.
I am Ravi Kapoor. It will take Time, Resources, and Lots of Effort to write these articles. Please let me know if these articles provide value for you or not by clicking LIKE or DISLIKE Buttons.