9 Heart Disease Warning Signs That May Surprise You
Table of Contents
Many times, it may look like a silly and everyday thing, but it is not like that. The signs given by your body can tell that something is not going well with your heart.
Heart Disease or Heart attack
Who are at More Risk
- Who suffer from swelling in the feet, discomfort, fatigue, and shortness of breath. These all can be those symptoms that require to pay attention for your heart.
- People with the greatest potential to be suffering from cardiovascular diseases, who have a family history of cardiac problems, are overweight or smokers.
- Those who suffer from diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and atherosclerosis are also at higher risk.
In the United States, a cardiologist at the Texas A & M Health Science Center, According to Dr. John Arwin, these are the
9 most common symptoms that may suggest heart disease or heart attack:
- Neck and shoulder painMany people have pain in their chest or hand, which seems very common when talking to the heart. But many people do not feel these normal pain, they feel, instead, an inconvenience that feels like pain or pressure on their neck, jaw or shoulders.
- Foot and feet swellingThese parts of your body can swell for a variety of reasons, in which something like heat is also a simple reason. However, it can also indicate heart failure. So you should carefull.
- BaldnessAccording to research published in The Archives of Internal Medicine in 2000, baldness is associated with heart problems. The study analyzed males between the ages of 40 and 84 during the 11 year period. The men who showed hair loss at the top of their head were more prone to heart attack, and this risk was proportional to baldness, which meant that the hair grew, the risks of problems in the coronary arteries (Responsible for the heart attacks). But remember that baldness can also be genetic.
- Irregular and rapid pulseIf you feel your heart throbbing fast, there is a lack of breath, dizziness, and pain in your body, it is possible that you have a cardiac arrhythmia. in this case go to doctor immediatly for checkup.
- Nausea or lack of appetiteThese two symptoms can be related to inflammation of the stomach, which are associated with fluid retention or pain in the heart.
- Persistent coughDue to heart failure cough can be a sign of a large amount of fluid in your lungs.
- Shortness of breathIt can indicate the onset of a heart attack. immediatly go to doctor as you are at higher risk of heart attack or heart failure.
- Sudden cold sweatingIt can indicate a heart attack, hypotension, hypertension or arrhythmia.
- Weight lossThose who suffer from severe heart disease, such as heart failure, suffer from fluid retention because the heart can not pump enough blood. This decrease of cardiac muscles affects the amount of blood filtered by the kidney, which accumulates fluid in the body and, consequently, the weight increases.
Are you aware of these signs?
Identifying these signals and you may prevent heart disease or heart attacks or the diagnosis of illness such as heart failure.
More of these sign, the more chances you have, the failure of your heart, or even a heart attack. Risk will be as high as you have more of these signs.
Therefore it is important to visit the cardiologist and make a checkup to understand the possible causes of these signals.