Table of Contents
Every kitchen is a small dispensary in itself. Spices in it carries some or other kinds of medicinal qualities. We can prepare grandmother’s recipes of curing small health issues. Each Indian kitchen has spices like black pepper, Turmeric, Ajwain, Ginger, Garlic, Cinnamon, Dried Ginger, etc. If the health problem is big than one should consultant a doctor, Don’t try home remedies for big problems.
Home Remedies for Winter
Cold Weather Related Problems
Home Remedies for Dryness
* Due to winters, body and scalp gets dry and due to this dryness one can get itching in the body. We can use the mixture of Mustard oil and Sesseme oil and apply on body and scalp.
* Coconut oil can give instant relief but it increases dryness. It should be used during summers. Use Mustard/Sesseme oil instead in winters. It is beneficial in winters.
Home Remedies for Itching
* Drink Turmeric mixed milk in winters daily. Take 200 ml Milk and put only a pinch of turmeric in it, bring it to boil and drink daily in the night. It can help in reducing itching in head, body, eyes and even ears.
* Turmeric mixed milk is a kind of anti alergic medicine. It increases immunity and makes skin shine.
Home Remedies for Cold and Cough
* if you have cold and cough, you can put a pinch of black pepper in turmeric mixed milk while boiling, it helps in reducing viral infection.