How to Remove Blackheads Naturally
Blackheads are tiny, dark bumps of small black skin that are often found on the face, especially on the nose and occasionally on the back. These tiny, dark bumps make a plug blocking the sebaceous glands of the skin.
Blackheads are due to excessive production of “sebum” (an oily substance) from the sebaceous gland, which gradually becomes stiff when combined with dead skin and bacteria. The sebum comes in contact with oxygen from the air and becomes black by oxidizing.
When they are below the opening of the pore, they appear as white or yellow bumps and they are not oxidized and they are called whiteheads.
The main reasons for giving birth to blackheads are as follows:-
- Hormonal changes
- Unclear/Impure skin
Follow these 8 simple, natural methods of cleansing the pores and removing blackheads by using easily available materials at home.
- Tomato Wash: Tomatoes are great home remedies for removing blackheads. This fruit has natural antiseptic properties that dry blackheads. Take a small tomato, peel, and mash, then place it on blackheads before going to bed. Leave all night and then wash the face with clean water in the morning.
- Lemon scrub: Lemon is another natural component that is effective in treating blackheads. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into a bowl, add salt and stir well to the mixture. Wash the face with hot water and place the mixture on the blackheads. Leave for some 20 minutes and then wash the face with hot water.
- Toothpaste Rubb: Apply a thin layer of toothpaste on blackheads, leave for 25 minutes and gently wash the face with hot water. Repeat this remedy for two weeks to get rid of blackheads.
- Honey Massage: Honey contains antiseptic properties which work wonders for both the oily skin and blackheads. Apply honey on the affected area and wash with warm water after 15 minutes.
- Baking soda mask: Prepare a paste of baking soda and water to make a paste. Apply gently on the affected area, let dry for a few minutes, and then rinse it with hot water to remove the oil and dirt producing blackheads.
- Oatmeal Pack: The mixture of oatmeal and yogurt is good for the skin and helps to remove the blackheads. Mix 2 tablespoons of porridge with 3 tablespoons curd, add 1 big spoon lemon juice and olive oil; Mix all these ingredients well until a paste is made. Put the mixture on the face, leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash the face with cold water.
- Egg wash: Raw eggs are effective home remedies for getting rid of blackheads. Mix one to two egg white part, one teaspoon honey. Apply this mixture to the area of blackheads, leave for 30 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Cinnamon Pack: To make a thick paste, prepare a mixture of equal parts of cinnamon powder and lime juice. Apply the paste to the affected parts and leave overnight and then wash with hot water in the morning.
मेरा नाम रवि कपूर (Ravi Kapoor) है और मैं तक़रीबन पिछले 6-7 सालो से आयुर्वेदा चिकित्सा पद्धति, प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा पद्धति और घरेलु नुस्खों के बारे में जानकारी अलग-२ sources से इकठ्ठा कर, अपने ज्ञान को बढ़ाने में लगा हुआ हु।