Homemade Colon Cleanse with 3 Juices || Apple Juice, Ginger Juice, and Lemon Juice
Table of Contents
Many people have constipation for a long time, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and many problems with the digestive system. Because the colon has the big job of getting rid of waste, it’s important to keep it running smoothly.
Thankfully, there are ways that can help to ease the pain that comes with toxins and digestion problems in the human body. A homemade colon cleanses can help flush out many toxins that reside in your body that could be a reason for your pain, and can naturally weaken constipation.
Just decide a day when you do not need to leave your home or you can stay home so that you can get used to the colon cleansing changes in your body and the cleaning of waste from your body, as you start the detox process.
Let’s get started making these great homemade colon cleanses:-
- You will need a tall glass and a spoon.
- To start, put 100 Gram of clean drinking water in a pan.
- You need to warm the water, do not boil it, just warm it so that you can drink the water at a safe temperature.
- Once it is warm, pour it into your glass. Then, add sea salt and mix it.
- The sea salt will help let out toxins and pushing waste through the body and help to boost digestion.
- Now, add 3 types of juice to this water:-
1) the apple juice,
2) ginger juice, and
3) fresh lemon juice,
and mix it.
- Your homemade colon cleanses are ready.
What do you think the saying ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ comes from?
Well, maybe it’s not just for the colon, but it did come from the idea that whole foods, such as the nutrition-rich apple, bring a good colon, and a healthy colon brings good health.
In fact, a study shows that those who ate an apple a day had fewer visits to the doctor, and fewer prescription medications. The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help lessens bloating while boosting the colon and keeping it free from wastes and bad toxins. And don’t forget about the amazing lemon! It helps in digestion, detoxification, and lemon juice is high in vitamin C, making it a great antioxidant.
Procedure to drink this homemade colon cleanses:-
Drink this mixture first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch, make sure your lunch must be light like steamed vegetables and baked salmon, and one more dose at mid-afternoon. Also, have 6 – 8 glasses of warm water throughout the day can help to clean the colon.
It may be best to slow down consuming the number of liquids you drink after 5:30 p.m. so that you don’t wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
Who is not eligible to take this homemade colon cleanses:-
- Using this type of colon cleanse should not be a problem for your body, however, it is always good to take advice or check with your doctor before trying anything new. If you are pregnant, have a disease of any type, have allergies, or are taking any prescription medications, Don’t consume it without any medical advice.
- Do not drink this juice if you are suffering from diabetes because of the high amount of natural sugar in apple juice. It’s best to do this for one day, or a week at most.
मेरा नाम रवि कपूर (Ravi Kapoor) है और मैं तक़रीबन पिछले 6-7 सालो से आयुर्वेदा चिकित्सा पद्धति, प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा पद्धति और घरेलु नुस्खों के बारे में जानकारी अलग-२ sources से इकठ्ठा कर, अपने ज्ञान को बढ़ाने में लगा हुआ हु।